Monday, June 8, 2009

We've heard from Larry...

Amy, he's doing fine :) I told him all about blogging and and told him to look at mine but don't expect it...he gave me one of those 'guy' looks like blogging is specifically for females. But, I don't blame him...he has only emailed us once because his days are so long and the rest he needs for sleep and such. Everything is becoming more secretive so we don't know much but we expected that. So, if I don't update often it's not because we haven't heard from him it may be because he can't talk about anything. He sounds good and misses home already but his mood still seems upbeat which helps us too. He's asked us at home to get on Skype so we are looking forward to being able to see him every few weeks when he is allowed. Just keep praying for him and soon he will be home. I don't know when exactly when we can expect that but as soon as I do I will start a countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment