Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We've killed a rabbit :)

Well, if you haven't heard by now (you must be deaf!) Brad and I are having a baby. I have been putting off posting anything about it on here for weird personal reasons. We've told everyone but putting it in writing just scares me for some reason. Anyways, it's out there now! I am doing fine, Brad is doing fine and based on what everyone tells me about the sicker I feel the better the baby is, the baby is FANTASTIC! I am very queasy all day every day...some days I get a break for a few hours and I am grateful. I am not throwing up and am knocking on every type of wood when I say that. I get tired easier so I sleep alot but I try to stay active too. I get out for walks when I feel up to it and I make myself take care of something at the house everyday. I have already seen the doctor, the day after the home test actually, and everything was right on target then. I am reading all my books and eating good and Brad helps remind me everyday to take the vitamins. As far as we know I am 7 weeks now and due January 14. I never thought we would get it on the first try and was shocked when I saw that little plus sign. I kept telling myself that the second line wouldn't appear; even up to the point of taking the test and the strip turning pink! I was not optimistic! Boy, am I happy I was wrong. So, the pictures below are quite obvious...the one of me I took myself and sucked my fat gut in so you could get an idea of what was or wan't there yet :) that was taken two days after we found out so at four weeks. I have another doctors appointment next week and hopefully all will go well for that too. Please continue to pray that everyone stays healthy and things continue to go well. We are very excited and so excited to share this special time in our lives with everyone.
(Hope the pics don't freak anyone out or seem gross...doing them mainly so Brad's family can stay in the loop too since we won't see them as much during the pregnancy...so I apologize if I offend anyone else!)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brad & Monica! We are so happy for you! Rob and I cannot wait to meet "Baby Bradica!"

    ReplyDelete