Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hi everybody!

Someone else wanted to stop by and say hello to you all today. I was able to scan some pictures and had my mom take some of me so we would like you to see baby bear from the inside out. As of today I am almost fifteen weeks; two days away. The baby pictures were taken at exactly fourteen weeks in the ER in Indiana and the pictures of my belly were taken just today. In some of them I look a bit bigger than I am but that is probably because I wasn't standing straight with my shoulders back-we are having a bad back day today :( No fun...but we hope you enjoy the pictures anyways!
So, they are a little blurry but that's just how they scanned. In this one if you know how to look at one of these-which I didn't-you can see baby bear raising an arm over his face.This is a close up shot of just the head....so sweet. You should have seen him shaking it all around whenever they pushed the wand down over my belly. :)

1 comment:

  1. Baby Bear is so PRECIOUS! Mommy looks ADORABLE pregnant, too! Good luck at the doctor appointment this week!

    Love,
    Rob & Amy

    ReplyDelete